What is Smart City?
By leveraging the power of data and IoT, cities can improve citizens’ quality of life, enhance economic development, efficiently manage resources and reduce ecological footprint.
Whether it is small towns or large cities, all create an increasing amount of data that needs to be monitored in order to be turned into valuable information and provide interesting insights and decision-making power.
- Save time and efforts by automating data collection
- Gather valuable information into intuitive dashboards
- Discover insights and communicate them efficiently
- Represent Smart Cities in 2D and 3D
- Visualize city complexity into a single interface
- Gain access to city's information, anytime, anywhere
- Available on PC, Mac, mobile, web, etc.
By regrouping data coming from multiple sources, GenView 3D recreates a dynamic virtual representation of the city, called “Digital Twin”.
Connect to any type of data, whether coming from internal source, open data, IoT platforms or social data.
Data Visualization and Governance
GenView 3D provides the information restitution layer among the various solutions used for Smart Cities.
It enables cities' representatives to visualize the data produced, by transforming it into valuable information such as KPIs, processes and activities, in order to ensure proper governance and smart decision-making.
- Energy consumption
- Waste management
- Security monitoring
- Mobility improvements
- Infrastructure management
- Parking optimization